Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was awesome this year! Ryan made yummy shrimp/steak kabobs, with the yummiest pineapple, cauliflower, etc. to eat! I went to church this week, Savannah was the reverent child and did an awesome job. In fact, she was upset when she didn't get to stay up on the stand the whole time ... lol. Then I also got to hear Hunter & Savannah sing. The kids were so sweet thru the day and it was really wonderful and relaxing.

Some of you have noticed our obsession with Christmas, and if you've been here around Christmas, you've probably noticed our Christmas China. Well, JCPenny ended up selling the same pattern this year at Christmas time (here's a link to what it looks like)!!! So, Ryan picked up some at 90% off in January and stashed it away until Mother's Day. A perfect gift! We already have place settings for eight, but I now have a serving tray... butter dish ... cake platter (sorry no pic), a sugar & creamer set (I bought those ... and I have no idea why) and two large serving bowls! Woo-hoo! I can't wait to pull them out this Christmas and really use them!!!

1 comment:

OurLittleFamily said...

That is so cool. You can use the creamer for gravy or something like that...it is cute. I am glad you had a great Mother's Day! You deserve it.

Danielle