Holy cow where did the last month go??? So I have a lot of un-finished projects ... seriously ... lots. We moved with them, with all the supplies and things to finish them ... just I have a hard time finding the time to do it all. It's fun seeing things get finished ... so yeah ... boring people that we are ... I'm sewing, gluing and hanging things this last month and it ties up most of our time lately. BUT! I have emptied out, re-sorted and junked almost ten boxes worth of odds n' ends. Not little boxes either, giant rubbermaid storage ones ... man it feels good. And just to show what one of the projects was ...
This has made it SOOOOOO much cleaner in the laundry room! It used to be that all the gloves were always hanging out, now they all have a home ... so in case anyone is interested in visiting ... we've definitely got you covered on the hats/gloves range & if your kids are my kids size for winter jackets & snow gear ... we got that too. :)
2 comments:
Love it! Such an awesome idea!
Ha ha ha ha ha - that is so awesome! I'm glad your kids are warm!! ;)
Post a Comment