Sunday, October 17, 2010

Family Picture

I am extremely biased ... but I think I have super, duper cute kids. :) I would love to just throw them in front of the camera & forget about myself ... but I guess it matters ... or at least that's what I keep thinking when I can never find any young-er pictures of my great-great grandmother (and I really wish I had some!).
So, I've been on the hunt for a great coupon to get another family picture done. I found a coupon for NINE BUCKS (!!!) for a package of six pages at the picture people (usually almost $100 value) and we went down to Denver on Saturday and put the kids Christmas best on (which I picked up LAST January for less than $30 for all of it ... btw) and I love the way the kids look.
The photographer wasn't TOO thrilled when I ONLY bought the package deal & spent a total of $9.62 for their hard twenty minutes of work ... but that's okay.
I would also like to point out that six hours after you've done your hair cute & finally get into the portrait studio = disaster for the cute ringlets you've put into Savannah & your hair. Ah well, her headband I made her turned out cute & they were all looking & smiling at the camera (quite a feat let me tell you). And I have to admit ... I photoshopped us to soften it a bit ...
**The picture wasn't the only reason we drove two hours ... it's also our closest temple & we try to go once a month (so Ryan did a session --although our trips are always super last minute since Ryan's work schedule is so crazy now), and we also hit up Costco & their Goodwill. Colton did a cute little dance singing "Costco pizzas AWESOME!" the whole time we had dinner. :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

That's an awesome pic. Love the colors!

OurLittleFamily said...

That family picture is great! And you look GORGEOUS!

MM said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Britta said...

You all look so cute!