I never thought this is the kind of girl I would be. Dreaming of canning & preserves ... so excited about growing a garden ... seriously, I would have laughed if you had told me how exciting this could be!
So, there are about 3 more months of snow here ... three. i need to post pictures of our visit to vegas last month ... as soon as I re-size I will, promise!
But today it's 22 degrees ... and all i can do is dream of and imagine what a little garden would look like here. i hear strawberries thrive, and we have an apple tree. i'm wanting to make homemade/canned salsa ... and jam would be good?
I found this site, and this is always a favorite for ideas of what to grow ... now to find somewhere here in town to give us a clue of what to grow & when ... anybody have any ideas???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Sorry, no ideas, but I can't wait to see what you do this year!
Post a Comment