I really, really love this site.
- I want this new craft desk.
- And this set of bookcases for the kids room.
- Ryan's already bought the wood to make these shelves for the boys bunk beds ... and as soon as it's a bit warmer, I'm sure he will.
- This will be the new toddler bed for Jaxson.
- And then I want to make this cute table, with these cute chairs to give the kids for Christmas.
- And then this new tv/entertainment center in the television room, with this fun little activity table in the center.
- And we need more places to store food storage, so i was thinking that this daybed (modified for a full & high enough to fit buckets) would be perfect!
- Then we have been married ten years and still don't have a "fancy" bed ... this should be it. And Ryan should DEFINITELY make this dresser to go with it.
I could go on ... but the most important question is ... how will we pay for it? Well, I have a solution! We need to just do more mail in rebates! LOL. I've already got $30 sent in a week or so ago, and another $10 to go out next week ... sure it's got a 6-8 week turnaround, but that gives time for it to warm up a bit. Whaddaya think?







3 comments:
ha ha ha. wow! that would sure take a lot of time to make all that stuff! ha ha ha. my favorite, though, is the cute little table and chairs for the kids. (but i'm a fool for tv/entertainment centers too.)
If anyone can do it, you can! I will be waiting patiently for pictures :)
You can do it! You rock...I love all the ideas...I will be praying for you and hoping that you make the $$$ needed to get all your projects started and completed.
Post a Comment