Well, I am on day nine of the flu ... and finally after almost a week of sucking non-stop on cough drops & CONSTANTLY taking the mildest form of any kind of cold medicine I can ... I can see the light. This cold will end ... although I'm still not feeling incredibly awesome today either, it's the best I've been all week. So, I'm grateful! :) Jaxson was sick about two weeks, Colton didn't have it as long but it was vicious while it lasted, and now Hunter is complaining of a sore throat ... ahhhhhh ... winter and the dreaded cold season has begun!
So, I have no more blogs to read, no more sitting that I can stand ... there is only so much time one person can really spend on the computer before you LOSE. YOUR. MIND.
So, I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! :) I had grand plans in mind with making (from scratch) all the goodies this year (I've been compiling my list for WEEKS now) ... which has been replaced with simpler, pre-made things and relaxing a bit.
This year I'm so grateful for my awesome, fantastic children ... generally good health ... a warm house (today is SOOOOOOO cold!) .... a FULL freezer (thanks to Ryan bargain shopping for the turkeys & sales this week!) ... and the million of other ways the Lord has blessed me.
Oh ... and for my twinkly Christmas tree ... can't forget about it ... I've been staring at it all week long. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Hope you get feeling better!
Hope your Thanksgiving is good too, and hope you feel better soon. That's no fun!
I always forget to check this. CUTEST KIDDOS, Kira! Wish we lived closer to each other! Sorry you've been sick :(
Hey I just thought that you're going to need to change your blog to
1 plus 1 equals 7 :)
Post a Comment