Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hello Blog ... my name is Kira ...

So, hopefully it's been private long enough that all those creepy stalkers are gone ... but then again ... so are the friends that used to read it too! LOL. Tonight Ryan is at work until 8:30 or so ... and I am trying to escape reality for a bit ... so here's a bit of what we've been up to ... for the past 5 months. lol.




Christmas was awesome ... the kids were happy & I think cutting down was good ... I ended up being sick until halfway thru December. Pictures can be found here.


But the most exciting thing is little Miss Lizzie! Born February 19th, 2:37 am and she is nothing but a ball of absolute joy ... my friend was sweet enough to take these pictures for me about 3 or 4 days after she was born & I am sooooo glad she did! This baby is an absolute joy and is the best little baby ... we all just love her!

Sorry but that's all the time I have for today ... hopefully I can post about the baptism & baby blessing soon too! :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats on the post, and Lizzie, and Hunter. You look fab for just having a baby btw!

OurLittleFamily said...

She is adorable! I love all the Christmas pictures too. Ya...I hope those crazy stalker people are gone too! If not, I will still follow you privately! Whenever I was on my blog, I always checked to see if you had posted, even though I knew you were super super busy!

Britta said...

Yeah I am glad you posted updates!
Lizzie is so cute!