The wildflowers are out in force this year! So after listening to me check out every patch between here & Denver on Saturday, Ryan surprised me by getting all the kids dressed w/ shoes on Sunday evening and loaded us up in the car to pick some! Five minutes outside of town we
found so many it was really fun to check out all the different
varieties! And the cows at one place came literally RUNNING towards us ... until they realized we didn't have any treats for them, then kept their space ...

as soon as we got home we cut them all up & arranged them in a mason jar ... three days later they are still absolutely lovely! :) Although, I'm thinking we should go again tomorrow evening ... just for fun before they're all gone. :) :) :)
3 comments:
What a fun time! And the flowers are pretty. I'll bet you guys all had fun.
How fun for your family. What a great way to end a good day.
Fun! It looks so pretty there. I like the wildflowers. Pretty!
Post a Comment