Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I was spoiled ...

Seriously, if every birthday was this good ... I'd love turning another year older! :)
Ryan & the kids woke me up with a super yummy omelet (made with homegrown chicken eggs -thanks to the Bodilys!- and then veggies from our garden). Every time we talked on the phone, he'd tell me happy birthday. Savannah had picked me flowers from our llanta plant outside. At quilting time, Jeanette gave me two charm packs & fabric ... so excited to use them! Then my visiting teachers came over with a super yummy pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting & a $15 gift card to Target. I picked up a flat iron (I have been meaning to buy one for almost two years ... but always find other things to spend the money on). Then my Dad gave Ryan some money for us to go out to eat and Lacie watched the kids for us. We had a yummy-licious dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (with only Jaxson).
My parents came over for cake and ice cream for dessert. And my Mom gave me some fantastic plastic containers from Smart n' Final (which I am so excited about for our food storage!!!) and a beautiful pearl necklace. Oh! And a bunch of friends went in together and gave me a very generous (and awesome!) gift card to Scentsy. So, yesterday Colton & I smelled scents and picked out stuff to order. I couldn't believe how much he enjoyed doing that with me. :) Seriously, thank you to everyone who gave me birthday wishes and stuff ... it was a great day! :)
I kept trying to wait to take amazing pictures ... then I realized that I never have time to really set up a proper photo shoot of things (the necklace is on a pile of clean clothes ... lol).

2 comments:

OurLittleFamily said...

Wow... you did have a great bday! I am glad. You deserve it!

Our Story... said...

That is such a cute picture of Colton smelling the scents. That would be a great picture for a Scentsy catalog....lol!