Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our little ballerina

Hello everyone! This is Ryan. I think at this point Kira had given up on me ever writting a post on our new blog. What she doesn't know is that things are going perfectly according to plan. (wa hahahahah evil laugh) I figured when we started up the blog that Kira could do most of the postings and every once in a while I would chime in to let the world know that I am still .......oh wait, Kira reads the blog too doesn't she? Ummmm sorry honey, what I just said um, I was just joking, I'll post more often......promise. :)
I asked Kira to save me the picture of Savannah and her dance class. I haven't been able to go yet but I am going to try and make it for her last class next week. I get a kick out of the pictures though and she gets so excited when she talks about it. You can see her practicing at home, she is so cute. This was her reward for finishing up potty training. She actually accomplished this awhile ago but it wasn't until recently we were able to sign her up.

So there she is our little dancer. And there is also my first blog posting. I'll talk to everyone again in a couple of months. Oops, I mean next week, yea, next week for sure. ;) Love you honey!

5 comments:

kira said...

hahaha! glad to see you finally fess up to what I knew all along ... of course you like the joint blog. LOL. ;)

OurLittleFamily said...

Cute ballerina!

We all know Kira is the woman! She can do anything! She is wonder woman for sure!

Glad you are finally posting something Ryan! :)

the supportive husband said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miki said...

Congratulations on your first post Ryan! Savannah looks so adorable!

Our Story... said...

I love the picture of the three of them. How CUTE!