Sometimes, it doesn't take much to make my day. For instance, Costco FINALLY got rid of their annoying, stupid, spills milk everywhere containers. And went back to the beautiful, regular, standard milk containers. I haven't really been buying the Costco milk because of how annoying their old containers were, but I was so giddy when I saw this! :) And obviously because I don't have anything else I should be doing instead ... I felt the need to even blog about this miraculous & wonderful event. LOL.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Made my day. :)
Sometimes, it doesn't take much to make my day. For instance, Costco FINALLY got rid of their annoying, stupid, spills milk everywhere containers. And went back to the beautiful, regular, standard milk containers. I haven't really been buying the Costco milk because of how annoying their old containers were, but I was so giddy when I saw this! :) And obviously because I don't have anything else I should be doing instead ... I felt the need to even blog about this miraculous & wonderful event. LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I actually liked the sturdy, stackable, fit-better-in-your-fridge-door containers...not that I ever stacked them.
Go Costco!
Isn't that so cool. I was quite exited!!
I hated those awful containers. I couldn't ever get the foil off the top of the milk, and then the kids would spill every time they poured. Looks like it's time to get milk at Costco again.
Post a Comment