Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Moments in the Mommyhood -Jax-

He's almost 5 months and doing great! He's just our little thumb-sucking ... kind-of sitting up ... loved too much ... baby food eatin' baby. :)Of course Ryan would LOVE it if he was a cute baby sleeping in a crib, instead of in-between us in bed ... but that comes later. When he'll sleep a bit more at night and I'm ready to add to my sleep deprivation. Seriously, when do they start sleeping thru the night? Last night I was up until midnight doing stuff & with the baby ... then Colton woke up crying before 1 am, Savannah woke up around 2 am and cried until I came in and Hunter woke up at 3:12 am crying until I came and talked to him for a bit. Which wouldn't be too bad, if Ryan wasn't sooooooo kind to make sure I was awake at 6 am to start again. Ah well, who needs sleep when you can just drink LOTS & LOTS of Dr. Pepper? ;)

6 comments:

Our Story... said...

Girl...He is so stinkin cute and HAPPY!! WOW...almost 5 months already! Hmmmmm....I only have 80 something day to go. Wow, I still can not believe 5 months! He is part of an amazing family :)

April said...

He is a cutie! I am so sad I never got to meet him! How fun to have NO sleep...ok I lie, but you are amazing and I know you can do it all! :)

becbloggin said...

bless you kira! somehow i lost the battle with my 2 year old sleeping in his own bed....i had him trained to sleep on the floor by our bed for awhile (he would come in and want on the bed-and i would tell him--go get your pillow-and he would go and get it and sleep on the floor) what happened?!?? hope your nights become more restful. :)

the supportive husband said...

I couldn't do it...wait a second, I can't do it...I DIDN'T do it! More power to you!

OurLittleFamily said...

He is SO ADORABLE! Sorry for the sleepless nights! Knock on wood... James started sleeping through the night at 2 months. Maybe I got that in exchange for the nasty labor I had. Thinking of you. Yum...Dr. Pepper... I quit the Dr. about 3 months ago. I was hooked. I needed too. I wouldn't mind having one every once in awhile, but I know I will get a headache if I drink one, and then don't get one the next day. Hang in there!

Lisa said...

oooh, I love Dr. Pepper!! except I drink caffiene free and that doesn't help me to stay awake.

Just on a side note, my boys sleep through the night now (they are 12 & 15), so just a few more years for you. hahahaha!!

Just for that, Hannah will probably wake me up tonight :) She wakes up when she has bad dreams, and that happens about once a week. I need to go in and calm her down, so she can go back to sleep.

And by the way, "OurLittleFamily" there is no need to brag about James sleeping through the night! (I'm just jealous) Maybe I'll go have a Dr. Pepper now...