Friday, September 18, 2009

My Awesome-est Husband

It's wonderful having a husband who will get as excited & crazy about things as I do. Today, Ryan was able to score these awesome containers from a candy store that went out of business. Can you imagine what he told me they'd be PERFECT for?We've always had a pretty large supply of cereal (a lot of my friends will laugh & joke about it even). But, today he was able to make it even better! The kids were so excited about it ... thanks honey!Now I need to go fix that darn Cheerios label ... it's driving me nuts already.

7 comments:

Our Story... said...

That is so stinkin cool! How awesome....WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!

becbloggin said...

awesome! i dont guess they would hold things like flour & sugar :)

OurLittleFamily said...

That is so COOL! Anthony & I are super jealous! Lucky! Ryan...that is awesome to get that for Kira!

Lisa said...

That is awesome!! I'm jealous too :)

...and please fix the label, it's driving me crazy too :)

Bridget said...

That is so cool! Way to go, Ryan.

I want one!

Britta said...

I LOVE this! How can I get one? That is great.

Unknown said...

I love it!!!