Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3295

That's how many days we've been married, officially nine years last week.And lots of things have changed ... but it's funny how some things remain constant. I remember when I was in YW's we went to Relief Society one day and a gal got up & gave her lesson. And she said something that always stuck with me, but I didn't understand at the time. She said that her marriage had brought about so many changes and things that she had never expected to happen to her ... and how grateful she was to have the husband she did during all of that. And seriously, I didn't understand at all what she could be talking about ... and now I do. I've had my lowest of lows (Hunter's delivery & the miscarriage come to mind) and the most amazing highs ... each one of our kids that we've had. It's been a roller coaster of ups & downs ... and Ryan still comes home each night. Seriously, what could be wrong with him sometimes? ;) Anyways, it's been good ... and I love the fact that Ryan knows exactly what to do to de-fuse me when I get frustrated and how amazing he is with the kids. He's a good guy and really has worked his butt off to provide for us. Thank you. And honey, I want you to know ... that I'm really okay with the fact that you spent our anniversary hanging out at the Bodily's, quality/romantic time is over-rated anyways. ;) (Thanks Bodily's for hooking us up!).

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! Love the post :)

MM said...

can't believe it's been that long! and i knew you way back then ;)
you're so great together!

OurLittleFamily said...

That was a nice tribute to your marriage & husband. You guys rock!