We drove, a lot trying to find housing & did find a lot of areas we liked. Saturday we met up for dinner with his new boss, wife & their two cute kids. Seriously, I can not say enough how awesome they have been to us. His wife had a super cute, fun personality ... I liked talking with her a lot. And the two boys were so fun to talk with ... although they made me a little homesick for our boys. And I can see exactly why Ryan really does like his new boss ... very personable & nice. I really enjoyed talking with them, and hopefully didn't make a fool of myself ... but who knows. Sunday we woke up to quite a bit of snow ... the kids would have been in heaven.
We drove around more, but had to leave town early when we saw the snow coming down more heavily around 1 o' clock.
We drove around more, but had to leave town early when we saw the snow coming down more heavily around 1 o' clock.
Now it's up to Ryan to find housing ... seriously I don't want to wait until Thanksgiving ... that's a long time to be home ... alone. I need to find some gigantic mugs for hot cocoa this weekend. You know the kind that could almost fit each kids entire head in them. Yeah ... that's exactly what will make this move perfect ... huge cups of hot cocoa for the kids piled high with whipped cream. Yum.







2 comments:
You are so going to love it there. I hope he is able to find a house soon. I don't blame you for not wanting to be alone.
Hobby Lobby...I am not jealous, but I would be if I didn't have one to go to...it is such a cool store! We can chat about that store now...sweet!
I think Michael's has those types of mugs on sale this week or next. I saw an ad today, but I don't have it anymore...it might be next weeks ad though.
Well I better get going. Keep me updated when you can!
It will be great and the mugs sound wonderful! I too have a Hobby Lobby and completely love the store!!!! But I know houw stressfull state to state moves and separation are. You are in our prayers.
Post a Comment