As for us, and moving ... we aren't sure how soon we'll be able to. There's a lot of loose ends down here to tie up first ... and the packing to too. I've been de-junking the house and packing like crazy. In August when it looked like he was going to get a different job, I had started putting together bags for DI & trash ... so a lot of the sorting work has been done ... now it's just finding the time to do it all.
Ryan leaves next week on Thursday night or early Friday morning ... and this weekend we're flying up to look for housing. Hopefully we'll have a more definite plan soon ... either way the kids are really looking forward to a white Christmas! :)
And yes, these are the photos that came up when I googled Cheyenne photos.







9 comments:
Yea for Wyoming! You will love it! Moving is crazy, but I am glad Ryan found a job he is excited about!
We almost ended up ther. spent 12 years in Green river Rock Springs area, cheyenne is ok. Better snow. Man so many changes. You better keep the nativity, if you don't want it send it to me... You better keep blogging sister o' mine! Love Denise
aaahhhh MAN! another move! we are so grateful for the time we have had with your wonderful family. hope all goes fabulous and i am looking forward to continuing to read about all your adventures! :)
I am really happy for you guys. This will be good. Cheyenne is a pretty town even if it does get REALLY cold in the winter...it will be great!!
I am so happy for you all! You will be great in Cheyenne. You will love it. About the recess...that is nutty for sure, but you will have to invest in some great winter coats. I wish I was there to help pack you up. Know that I am there for you in spirit!
What! I know we don't see each other that much, but I will miss you!!
wow wow wow! what a surprise! but i think it'll be exciting and you will bloom and grow wherever you are! i think you'll love Wyoming! good luck with the move! that'll be the worst part...all the loose ends.
Wow! That's so exciting. We're going to miss you!
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Oh so much to do!! I really wish we could be there and help!
I'm so excited for you. Wow. I could sense something big was coming, I am happy you decided what do to.
Post a Comment