Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I think they're climatized

Seriously, it's almost 50 degrees today and we are all soaking it up as much as humanly possible. Last Saturday was just as nice (followed by the nastiest, coldest, windiest day on Sunday). So we soaked up the sunlight, I sanded some thrift store dressers we've picked up and Hunter practiced his bike riding skills.I love that Hunter is such a go-getter (for lack of a better term). He'd fall, get back up, fall again and have mild success each time and would be so excited the whole time. Pure awesomeness.
And another example of soaking up the sunshine is Colton. No, I didn't realize he'd snuck out today, but I had to get a picture of him soaking up the sunshine, without a coat, shoes or pants on. We started potty training and within just a few days he had gotten it! I couldn't believe how easy it was with him and how much he loves the independence of it all. Clothes, no clothes ... now he has an excuse and way to take them on & off ALL DAY LONG.
And now that lunch break is over, we're back outside again. I've got lots of painting to finish before Thursday night (when it's supposed to be windy/snowy again).

1 comment:

OurLittleFamily said...

I am so glad the weather is 'warmer' there that you could be outside to enjoy. Love the bike picture and the picture of Colton is adorable.

How fun! How are the projects coming along? You amaze me with your work. I will have to host you on a 'Wild Wednesday' with your finished projects for Hunter's room. That would be cool. Let me know if you are up to it.

How is everything else going?