Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last year Glidden was giving away a free quart of paint to the first however many people that requested it. I got truly olive having no idea what I would do with it, but I loved that color. Well, I finally figured out what to do with the gorgeous green ... and hopefully by Friday I'll have a finished piece to share ... it's going into Jax's room, so I'm also working on a few other things for there too, while enjoying the warmth of the last two days (although snow AGAIN tomorrow) and the fact that Hunter is on spring break! Summer can't get here soon enough ... for multiple reasons.
And since this post is about Jax's room ... here's the little cutie ... can you believe it??? FYI ... I still haven't learned to talk softly ... you might want to turn down your volume if you watch it, just warning you.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see the finished item!!

Britta said...

Jax is such a cutie! He has grown way too fast.
Can't wait to see the finished item either!

OurLittleFamily said...

So cute! He looks like the two of you.

I can't wait to see your item...I won't spoil the surprise for everyone else.