Someone mentioned that having a blog to show your updates makes it easier than having to click over ... and see that I haven't updated in almost two weeks ... lol. So, I took a note from the Kim's & started this blog: 1 + 1 equals 6 Updates .
So now, you don't have to be annoyed when I miss a week ... or two & can update in your blog feeds. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Very Smart.....ummmm how many blogs do you have going on?? I cannot keep up :)
ha ha ha lacie ... just this blog now and the one showing the updates ... i'm not crafty anymore & i don't have time to post my recipes ... i am swamped!
good idea ;) your adoring fans don't want to miss a thing! and i always forget to check private blogs :)
Post a Comment