I still can't believe my baby is old enough to be baptized ... seriously it blows my mind. We decided to go to Vegas for it and that was the best thing we could have done in my mind. Yes we had to spend four days in the car (for the round-trip drive) but so many wonderful friends were there and I was NOT ready to come back to Cheyenne when the time came. Thank you to everyone who was able to see us while we were there! Hopefully next time we won't have to leave as quickly and will really get some time to sit back and relax a bit! :) Pictures can be found here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hey lady! Loved the update, and all the pictures. I know...I can't believe Hunter is that old too. I just remember how small he was when I met him.
I'm so happy you got to take a little trip to Vegas for this. You have the most beautiful family. We miss you and would love to get our party of 14 together sometime soon.
I loved being at the baptism and blessing. It was so much fun to see you guys!
Post a Comment