The remnants of a little get together are all on my floor today. Not too bad since almost every toy is packed away, mainly just bits of popcorn. LOL.
We had a little get together for Hunter with some of his friends. I pulled out all the random candy we had from when a candy store went under (and Ryan was given free range to get some!). We had HUGE rock candy, something like a butterfinger bar, little fish candies, gummy dinosaurs, and more candy then 22 kids could eat (I was shocked at the amount of left overs), on top of the 6 pizzas. Hopefully they are all sleeping in a little today. ;) It was awesome watching so many kids play together and play on the swing set here.
(I blurred out faces ... just in case it wasn't okay to post them) Thanks everybody who came.
And now, I should really save Jax. He noticed an old bottle under a chair and is literally crossing the whole front room floor to get to it (so neat to watch him try & crawl!). **Don't worry ... he didn't get it.**
PS - My adorable friend Lacie is always posting super yummy recipes on her blog ... she just posted some AWESOME thanksgiving recipes (I begged her to) ... I can't wait to try them!!!
And now, I should really save Jax. He noticed an old bottle under a chair and is literally crossing the whole front room floor to get to it (so neat to watch him try & crawl!). **Don't worry ... he didn't get it.**
PS - My adorable friend Lacie is always posting super yummy recipes on her blog ... she just posted some AWESOME thanksgiving recipes (I begged her to) ... I can't wait to try them!!!







4 comments:
Jax is so adorable! I was looking at the picture of your yard and remembered how much work you put into your yard. It's sad to have to leave it! ;(
You're lucky that any of your kids sleep in at all. My kids don't even if they've been up super late the previous night. My youngest one sleeps in more than my older kids and that's nice sometimes.
Good luck with your move, and don't FREEZE in Wyoming.
I know my kids had a BLAST!!! You're going to be missed...and I am terribly addicted to those gummy dinosaur things. Those are GOOD!! My kids all have a great time an when we got home and made them shower Shaelee was mad cause she was tired. OH PLEASE...so they showered and went to bed. It was a quiet evening and I think Tate, of course, was the first one up the next morning. Thanks again!!
Love you honey! The kids are looking great. Can't wait to see you in a few days!
Post a Comment