Well the u-haul comes on Friday & so I think we'll be packing the computer away tomorrow. We've been very blessed with wonderful friends who have helped so much ... even today my friends Megan & Julianna came and each spent TWO hours stuffing boxes with me & cleaning up the house (after watching the kids at music time). Thanks you guys. :)
My mind keeps racing with a million little things that need to be done before we leave & there are a million funny or sad stories to share about this experience. I think I did pretty well packing up by myself while Ryan's been gone for TWENTY-TWO (!!!) days. But I did have two pictures to share before I shut off until we're in Cheyenne. First, this is the pile of crap I threw away since Monday, sitting on the curb to be hauled away tomorrow. It's pure therapy unloading stuff.
And second, Colton gets into everything. Everything. And this is what I randomly found yesterday.
He had eaten thru the cardboard on the jell-o chocolate pudding & was eating it & coloring on himself. The saddest part? This isn't the first time he's done it.
And second, Colton gets into everything. Everything. And this is what I randomly found yesterday.
He had eaten thru the cardboard on the jell-o chocolate pudding & was eating it & coloring on himself. The saddest part? This isn't the first time he's done it.







4 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures of the new house! And good job with the trash pile. You never know how much you have until you try to move it...
That sounds like my little Abby! One of the many times she's gotten into the pantry, she got in the pumpkin cheesecake box mix. She has gotten into the pudding mixes too. I know how ya feel.
Good luck with the move!
don't you love that all that trash is out of your life? de-cluttering is so much fun --- AFTER it's done. ;) Colton has the most beautiful baby blues, though...even if he looks like a little pudding monster. ;) good luck getting to your destination! happy reunion!!!
You are amazing honey! That is a huge pile of garbage, how did we ever have so much stuff in that tiny house anyway? Love you, can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment