So it's official. Ryan is sleeping on an air mattress, I am trying desperately to finish packing and we are all ready to be together again. It has been two weeks officially today, and eight more days to go. I'm ready, bring it on ... as long as we're together & Ryan can help me get a little more sleep at night (he's awesome about keeping the bed warm ... I miss that). For now, unfortunately these are the only photos I have to share ... hopefully more soon!
I don't know how you're doing it all on your own! I'm so excited for you to be together and I am so excited for you to get into your new house and make it your home! Love it! That balcony in the back is cool;) Is that off your master?
8 comments:
YEA FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
sweet! but yikes...i see the snow on the ground. ha ha. good luck with the count down!
I don't know how you're doing it all on your own! I'm so excited for you to be together and I am so excited for you to get into your new house and make it your home! Love it! That balcony in the back is cool;) Is that off your master?
Cool... I am so happy for you all. I hope everything goes well with your move. Don't stress too much.
That's so exciting!! Love the pictures!
I am so happy for you guys, but I am so going to miss you :(
Looks like a great home to make your own. Have fun in Wyoming and good luck with the move.
Post a Comment