Friday, November 6, 2009

Good friends

Lots of posts for Ryan tonight ... love you honey! Things have definitely been crazy. I'm trying to do 5-10 boxes a day, and keep on the house and feed the kids (they keep saying their hungry ... crazy!). We've really been blessed with amazing friends in this ward. We've had phone calls to check on us, and Ryan and then Pat Fields keeps coming over. I love Pat ... she is just such a kind woman. I've never heard her say a mean thing about anyone or anything and she's just so calm, a big blessing to have her in our home when I am definitely frazzled this week. She brought the kids little fun toys one day and then came back the next day with crackers and little bags of cookies. Colton & Savannah were both in heaven with the treats. Anyways, when it was time to go get Hunter from school, this is what I found.I didn't even capture half the cookies that were all half eaten surrounding him. He fell asleep in a candy bliss. :) And the funniest part? When I woke him up, he immediately pulled his hand up (which had a cracker hidden in it) and started snacking on the treats again. :)

No comments: