Friday, November 6, 2009

Jax and Co.

So Jax is lucky .. he's a cute baby. And he doesn't get into anybody's stuff yet ... or talk back. So he's a perfect playmate. :) Hunter is always playing with, picking him up, kissing & hugging him. He's awesome with him and they are becoming great buds. Then Savannah is always loving a chance to be a little mother to him. She's always encouraging Jax to try harder at crawling and helping him try to eat his cheerios this week. I love watching those kids together! :)

3 comments:

Our Story... said...

I love these. They are so cute :)

OurLittleFamily said...

So cute...Jax is growing up...I am bummed I wasn't able to hold him as a baby!

Jason & Claire said...

Watching your kids TOGETHER is one of the very best parts of being a parent. They are precious...truly precious;)