Trying to find co-ordinating outfits for these pictures made me realize how different life is now. An entire day and a half and still Savannah had nothing. 


We finally had to quickly stop in Fort Collins' JCPenny as a last ditch effort for Savannah. Yeah, that one store would have had everything I needed & would have saved me HOURS of searching. Next time, I know where to go ... Colorado.



We finally had to quickly stop in Fort Collins' JCPenny as a last ditch effort for Savannah. Yeah, that one store would have had everything I needed & would have saved me HOURS of searching. Next time, I know where to go ... Colorado.







5 comments:
super duper cute! i think savannah's outfit fits in perfectly. you tied it all in rather nicely! good job ;)
I love these pictures...and your header and your blog background. So super cute! You all look great.
Ditto to what the last two said.
Cute family!
They all look so cute :)
WE MISS YOU!
Hope you had a wonderful WHITE Christmas!
Love and hugs!
-Rebecca
Post a Comment