skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I think it's gonna be a great day!
Okay, so daily posts aren't really realistic ... but just had to post it's a great day already! :) Ryan did a load of dishes this morning for me (we usually have about 2.5 - 3 loads a day ... so nice to have a little break!), Hunter got out this morning with a minimal amount of stress, got a family portrait session booked in Fort Collins & found out they have a SUNFLOWER MARKET there too! YEAH! We've been missing fresh vegetables .... the prices here suck! Rain today, but snow thru Christmas (the kids will be thrilled to make a snowman with Daddy & go sledding!). My craft room is almost, kind-of unpacked. Then I can start working on Colton's Christmas quilt (which he probably won't get until January). Christmas is pretty much done, besides some candy treats & then lots & lots of wrapping ahead... And at some point today, I'm finally going to finish up the Christmas tags for the kids ... today's gonna be great ... just see! :)
4 comments:
AHHHHHH! Just look at the perfect little angel baby face! Such GREAT picture of him! :)
He is growing up so fast. What a cutie! Good job on having Christmas done. I'm impressed that you have it done. (with the move and unpacking and everything.) Good Work! Merry Christmas!
Sounds like a great day. Jax is adorable...thanks for the comment love on my craft blog...hey...did you see what I responded with on the tie onesies? Let me know...glad you get to buy some fresh veggies!
What a cute picture of Jax!! HOW SWEET IS HE!! And love the family picture!! You're so good girl!
Post a Comment