Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas is Ryan's Post

So as soon as he can ... he'll post Christmas. But I wanted to post about Hunter's amazing thing before I forgot! :)
I've always hated heights. When I get close to a ledge, it feels like the floor is sliding & I'm going to fall off. Freaks. Me. OUT! So I was nervous when Hunter decided he wanted to climb the rock wall at Bass Pro Shops in Denver. But excited that I didn't pass on that fear to him.Here's a little video of him.

As you can see, Ryan was there cheering for him & encouraging him the whole time. The second time, Hunter didn't realize Ryan was up there waiting for him & got scared without his Dad there. So maybe next time we go we'll get video of him reaching the top. :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Awesome job Hunter!!

Britta said...

What a good little climber he is. Good job, Hunter!

OurLittleFamily said...

That is awesome... I am afraid of heights too like you!

MM said...

yay - looks like fun! i usually like the repelling better than the hard work of climbing though.