Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Night Ramblings

Thanks for the kind comments you guys. We really miss everyone back in Vegas (and those that left Vegas before us too)... the kids are asking daily about their friends & how soon we get to go back. Only about 6 more weeks to our trip back to Vegas ... I can't wait to de-thaw. :)
Today we went to Lowe's & made gingerbread houses.It was Colton's first try at it, and he was THRILLED to get to be a big kid (with lots of help from Daddy).
Don't you love the pained looks on EVERYONE'S faces in that shot ... priceless.
On the home front, we've been slowly un-packing & finding new homes for everything. Here's a shot of the tv/play room (it's the only room semi-decent right now). It's not the way I want it to be when it's finished ... but it's nice to have some toys un-packed. Thank you Ryan for doing so much work today! :)
And now I must go ... it's softly snowing outside, and I'm enjoying Christmas music, watching the snow fall & basking in the twinkle lights of our Christmas tree and planning on watching White Christmas (with Bing Crosby) with my honey ... have a good weekend! :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see more pictures :) I hope you're feeling better too.

Britta said...

Good to see you enjoying all the festivities of the season amongst everything that needs to be done. I guess you need to enjoy something other than unpacking or you'd go crazy, huh? Love the play room!

MM said...

CUTE! I am talking about the playroom AND the total cuteness of your family ;)