I have a friend that is impossibly wonderful. Seriously, this girl has FIVE kids, four of them are four & under. And she seems to do everything incredibly well & keep her cool the whole time. She's the gal that you always want to be more like, and love just to talk to. She's always making something cute, and cooking something new & yummy. I loved just going to sit at her house in Vegas, and Ryan loves it when I make one of her recipes, they always taste great.
She also makes incredibly cute hair bows that can withstand Savannah love ... which is saying a lot the way she treats her hair bows. I'm really excited that she's being featured on my giveaway today for some of her hair bows. That turquoise/blue one is my favorite of the bunch ... go sign up & try to win! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Thanks Girl :)
Post a Comment