Friday, May 7, 2010

Random Thankfulness

Christy and I were talking today about all the "bad" things happening in the world, and it got me thinking more and more about all the good. So here are five random things to be thankful for today:
1. The little "I gotta go potty" dance that Colton does ... because it means he's potty trained. :)
2. Dropping Hunter off at school in the morning ... he's so excited, he can't wait for me to stop the car & then takes off RUNNING to see his friends. I'm glad he's doing well at school.
3. Savannah being a complete girly-girl. She's the only one we got ... and I love that her life is pink & ballet dancing and wanting her hair done up all cute. :)
4. Ryan holding the baby at night. We've developed a horrible habit of keeping him in our bed at night when he wakes up ... I'm too tired to want to change it. But, Jax will always snuggle up into Ryan after he gets a bottle ... all right ... let's admit it, we both are snuggling up into Ryan at night. It's cold & he is a heater all on his own.
5. Jax's love of kisses. He'll come up to us, lean his head in and make a kissy sound for a forehead kiss. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

MM said...

awwwh, i love reading about the precious and priceless moments in your life :)

MM said...

we snuggle our baby at night too! LOVE it! {uhm, most the time...ha ha.}