skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Six hours later ...
You know that moment when your kid looks at you & asks you to do something? Because they think you'll do it cool??? That would be the barn he asked for.
SIX hours to find the right graphic, re-size it like I needed it, cut it, iron/glue it down & then sew it on ... but he was so excited to have a barn shirt to wear when they went on the farm field trip today. :)
And I know that in a year or two he won't find things like that cool anymore, right? BTW, he asked me to post this picture on the "family website" ... he also wants to know why his friends don't post more pictures on theirs ...
3 comments:
That's so cute! I love the barn, great job. I don't know if Hunter will ever grow out of thinking your things are cool. I just made PJ bottoms for my boys on Saturday and they thought I was cool for that. LOL
Wow! what a great Mom! Yeah, you better take every opportunity to do stuff like that, because pretty soon they will be 9 and 11 and "too cool" for such things:D
CUTE shirt!
Kira,
If you're ever looking for something fun for Savannah, my sister created the cutest paperdolls ever. go to www.lilyandthistle.blogspot.com
Their called MiniMe Paperdolls.
She'd love'em and I think you'll love her blog.
Post a Comment