
was unsuccessful at making a multi layer cake (he didn't really care though).
We looked for almost a month for some unique, new toy that we hadn't already bought one of the others ... and found one, with gears that spin. But it was amazing how many others we had already bought ... and didn't want to ever have again. He enjoyed the fun gifts from Grandma's too.
And I made him a special blanket, using dick & jane storybook fabric ... love it!
I messed up on the binding, so I just finished un-picking it & am re-binding it this week.
And now that he's officially a toddler ... he's literally changed overnight! Climbing all over EVERYTHING, screaming at me when I take something away he wants, and being an absolute terror with his two year old brother, who is usually kind enough to open doors that were closed, and will hand him whatever is just out of his reach ... heaven help me. :)







4 comments:
oh man - toddlers sure are busy, busy, busy! but they still take naps :) he's so cute and i wish i could watch all the fun he's having while he's learning and growing!
*Cute Banner
*Cute Up-close picture of a happy messy boy!
*Cute quilt.
Looks like it was a great day. Wow. I can't believe he is 1 as well. Time is sure flying by.
If I don't get a chance to call you before Mother's Day, I hope you have a great one you SUPERMOM!
That quilt is AWESOME! Great job!
Love the banner too!
Glad he had a good b-day!
Happy Birthday!! & Amazing quilt!!!
Post a Comment