


Just for the record, they are both old enough to push things around (like chairs, food buckets & laundry hampers) to help them on their way. I haven't caught half of the death-defying feats they have done ... but I started carrying a camera with me around the house to document the kids doing all this. As long as they were semi-safe I would snap the pic ... so there is no picture of Jax trying to crawl thru the 2nd story stair railing ... or Colton trying to JUMP off the bunk bed to land on the train table, or Colton climbing on top of the refrigerator, or Jax when he climbed up the food shelves, or Jax standing on top of the edge of the chair to jump over to the desk, etc.
And another side note ... most of these climbing escapades happen when I'm doing dishes or switching laundry and putting it away ... so I have come up with the perfect solution ... paper plates/eating out from now on ... and dry cleaners for all the clothes.
What do you think Ryan???







4 comments:
I think that's a perfect solution :)
OR tie your kids up while you do those things. HEHEHE! But seriously, they remind me of the little baby on "Juniors Giants". If your kids haven't seen it, they would love it.
those little stinkers ;) cute little stinkers though!
Oh wow! I would have a heart attack too! I think your plan is great...hopefully Ryan is on board.
Post a Comment